Dienstag, 3. Juni 2014

June’14 – Beach Clothes Haul



Hi everyone,

It’s been awhile for me to do a “fashion” post. I have bought recently a few new items... however, in this post I would like to share the latest items that I have bought, namely from this week-end :)
As with summer time – beach time comes closer; I went specifically shopping for beach casual wear.
Hence, it’s unavoidable for me not to make a stop at Hollister
Hammerland Lace Romper £54 (here)
Victoria Beach Jumpsuit £49 (here)

Harbor Beach Babydoll Dress £49 (here)
I also like this yellow cardigan from Next
Can you guess my motive for beach clothes?
UK to USA, Far East and Australia Adaptor
I can’t tell which country it will be in a few weeks time as I am still waiting for my visa confirmation. Fingers crossed (^.^)v

Anyway, I will keep you up-dated here.

Thank you so much for reading!

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen